Today, taking my cue from Aidan, I read a little Harry Potter over my tea in the morning, and then did a little yoga.
P.S. Take this survey if you haven't already - it's a fun study break:
You filled out a questionnaire to assess your learning style along four scales: active/reflective, sensing/intuitive, visual/verbal, and sequential/global.
Your learning styles are: reflective, intuitive, visual, global.
- active: you learn by trying things out, and enjoy working in groups.
reflective: you learn by thinking things through, and prefer working alone or with one or two familiar partners.
- sensing: you are concrete, practical, and oriented toward facts and procedures.
intuitive: you are conceptual, innovative, and oriented toward theories and underlying meanings.
- visual: you prefer visual representations of presented material, such as pictures, diagrams, and flow charts.
verbal: you prefer written and spoken explanations.
- sequential: you have a linear thinking process, and learn in incremental steps.
global: you have a holistic thinking process, and learn in large leaps.
Your sense of humour is most similar to:
- People in their 40's
- People from: India
- Of gender: Female
- Who speak: Telugu
- Your sense of humour is similar to those with a reflective, balanced sensing-intuitive, visual, and balanced sequential-global learning style.