27 May 2006

Miscellaneous Small Objects


Among the other projects I've been doing that I forgot to photograph before giving them away are: Beverly Galeskas' felted ballet slippers and felted clogs; the felted French Market Bag from knitty.com (be careful not to felt it too far!); a pair of incredibly adorable baby-size pink felted bunny slippers from Knit One, Felt Too; a set of scarves for my mom, grandma, and two aunts for mother's day, made out of a skein each of Brown Sheep's beautiful Prairie Silks yarn (wool/mohair/silk); also fingerless mitts for myself, which I made from red Tibetan recycled silk yarn, using the pattern from Weekend Knits (love that book!). They're incredibly beautiful. I also made, a long time ago now, a short scarf with a slit from pearly pale pink mercerized cotton, fairly chunky, with great silver-grey rabbity-looking fake fur yarn for a trim crocheted all the way around the edges.

No comments: